Welcome to UIF for domestic workers, and here we will assist you with all your UIF needs.
The question most people ask - when will I be obligated to register my domestic for UIF?
If your domestic works more then 24 hours per month, she need to be registered on UIF.
Most people dread this experience of the whole process of UIF registration and the monthly payment of too department of labour.
With our assistance we will guide you step by step, and do all the administration behind this UIF for you domestic worker.
The following will include our Domestic UIF services:
- Your initial registration as an employer with the department of labour
- Registration of your domestic worker on UIF
- Monthly professional payslip to provide to your domestic.
- Monthly administration of the payment to department of labour via Ufiling
- Basic contract of employment for your domestic worker
- We will also be able to assist you with back payments, where your domestic was not registered before and need to be brought up to date with their UIF payments to the department of labour.
- Assisting with questions and guidance related to the subject
By using this services, we will take away all the hassle and concerns about the UIF of your domestic worker. You will definitely have a happy and satisfied domestic worker, knowing that her UIF is up to date with the department of labour.
We are constantly keeping up to date with all the latest developments in the field of UIF, including domestic requirements and registrations, so know that we will be able to advise you in terms of all the latest requirements.
Feel free to contact us below for any questions you may have related to this service.
Update: UIF Consulting
Please note that from the 30 January 2017, we are not allowed to submit any claims on behalf of a client for UIF. We only provide a UIF Consulting service, whereby we will consult on the process with clients.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be get back to you as soon as possible regarding the consulting service we provide.